18818 Founders Dr is a 3-bedroom/2-bath traditional home across from Founders Park. You'll enjoy a m...
- Major price reduction on this move in ready home and as an added bonus- has a great return on investment for potential investors!! LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION- Within walking distance to Fairhope High School, Fairhope Middle School, Founders Park and Manley Soccer Complex ,while only minutes away from picturesque Downtown Fairhope. This adorable cottage sits on almost half an acre with a fenced in yard for privacy. The home has been tastefully updated with new tile, carpet, paint inside and out- The master and guest bath have been remodeled including new fixtures and enhanced lighting. Although the granite and hardwood floors are original, they have been beautifully maintained. This is the perfect home for a first time home buyer or someone wanting a turn key ready investment. Also to note, there has been recent landscaping and the roof has been replaced in 2015. This home has a current termite bond
- MLS® #282153
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,429
- Year Built2002
- TypeSingle Family
Fairhope Utilities, Riviera Utilities
Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Cooktop
Residential Detached, Three Bedroom
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
Central Electric (Cool), Central Heat
- ElementaryFairhope Elementary
- MiddleFairhope Middle
- HighFairhope High
- Listing OfficeBellator Fairhope Section St
You may be searching for a house, condo, or other property for sale, and we are here to help you with your search. As Fairhope real estate agents, we know that not just any property will do, and you can use the powerful tools on our website to find precisely what you want.
The details about this single family property in Fairhope, Alabama – from the Fairhope MLS – include property information, local demographics, Google Streetview and Bing Birdseye view when available and a map to the property. The demographics give you information about schools and the community, but if you need more information, be advised that we are here to help.
We will give you all the information available in the Baldwin County MLS® so we can find the perfect home for you - maybe even this property.
8790 Gale Rowe Lane, Fairhope, Alabama (unit 24) Baldwin MLS® # 282153 recap:
This property has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 1,429 square feet, and $198,500 is the listing price.
This property has No Waterfront waterfront and None boat facilities.
Similar Listings to MLS #282153
WATERFRONT ON BEAUTIFUL FLY CREEK. RIGHT NEXT TO FAIRHOPE YACHT CLUB! SHORT DISTANCE TO DOWNTOWN FAI...
STAINLESS STEEL FRIDGE and BLINDS for BUYERS who CLOSE in SEPTEMBER and $1,000 REALTOR BONUS! LOCATI...
This quaint home is located on a quiet street minutes from downtown Fairhope. The property has a cot...
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 3:30pm CDT.