The Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay offers several great local restaurants to appeal to almost any craving.
I am sure you will find something on my list that will please your palate! This list includes restaurants in Daphne, Fairhope, and Mobile, and is in no particular order.
- East Shore Cafe - 1506 Main St. Daphne, AL - Casual dining inside ot outside with excellent service. Quaint little cafe with a cozy atmosphere. I recommend their crab cake sandwich.
- Master Joe's - 21 North Section St. Fairhope, AL - Fresh, delicious sushi. One of my favorite menu items is the Lost in Translation, it offers a little bit of everything for people like myself who have a hard time picking just one thing.
- The Original Oyster House - 3733A Battleship Pkwy. Spanish Fort - Awesome local seafood directly on Mobile Bay. Kids love it bacause there's a huge shark on the building. Expect a wait on Friday nights, but there's a playground beneath the building to keep the kids from getting bored; we all know that bored children get in more trouble! If you're up for a challenge, order the Man vs. Food Platter
- Papa's Place - 28691 U.S. Highway 98, Suite C Daphne - Great Italian fare, and it's BYOB! Their roasted vegetables are to die for, and I usually order the Marsala Peppered Petite Filet or Grouper as my main course. Very reasonable prices.
- Ravenite Pizzeria - 102 N Section St. Fairhope - This is by far the best pizza I have eaten around these parts! I always order the Deluxe Veggie, and it is absolutely covered in toppings. It's a great little pizza joint with a pool table and juke box in the back, and live music on weekends.
This list is just a small sampling of the huge variety of restaurants The Eastern Shore has to offer.