Selling Real Estate in Baldwin County AL
Selling Gulf Shores, Fort Morgan, Orange Beach, Ono Island, Perdido Key, Bon Secour, Point Clear, Fairhope, Daphne, Spanish Fort, Foley, Elberta, Josephine, Lillian, Magnolia Springs, Silverhill, Summerdale, Robertsdale, Loxley, Perdido Bay, Mobile Bay, Eastern Shore, AL
Information for Sellers of Real Property in Baldwin County Alabama
Getting the most for your home or property means doing more than putting a "For Sale" sign out front. In a competitive market where new homes for sale are added daily, your listing needs to be seen in a variety of places in order to stand out. And sometimes the right buyer is waiting out of state, or even in another country.
To ensure sure your home gets noticed and sells without a hitch for full market value, consider working with a top professional. It could mean the difference between no sale, and the payoff you've been waiting for.
If you are wanting to sell Baldwin County Real Estate in Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Fort Morgan, Point Clear, Fairhope, Montrose, Daphne, Spanish Fort, or Malbis, AL just fill out this form to get started!!
Ten Steps to Selling Your Baldwin County AL Home
- Define your goals, wants, needs and expectations. A good place to begin is by exploring your short and long term goals in life and how selling your home fits in. I will walk through a process I use to thoroughly understand my client’s goals, wants and needs to ensure that your expectations are met.
- Determine the best price for what’s going on in the market right now. We assess the current state of the market and what comparable homes are actually selling for by reviewing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on your home. That way, we can objectively determine its fair market value and price it right.
- Prepare your property so that it is in top-selling condition. Most of us don’t keep our homes in top-selling condition. I will work with you to help you see things from a buyer’s point of view. I will consult with you on what to repair, replace or remove so that your home makes a GREAT first impression.
- Implement time-proven, research-based marketing strategies. Your home will be marketed with a 10 point marketing plan that has the highest potential for bringing not only the most buyers, but also the most qualified buyers to your doorstep.
- Show your property. Always keep your home in top-selling condition. When you leave for work, make sure that your home remains in top-selling condition. You know what they say about first impressions!
- Receive an offer. When a buyer decides to buy your home, an offer will be presented. I will advise you on the offer and whether the buyer is qualified to purchase your home.
- Negotiate to sell. Most offers require some level of negotiation. We will work together to decide your parameter and I will negotiate on your behalf.
- Have your home appraised and inspected. Once you have accepted an offer, I will work with the buyer’s agent to coordinate an appraisal, inspections and a survey (if required). If the buyer requires that certain repairs be made on your home, I will continue to negotiate on your behalf and recommend vendors so we move successfully from contract to closing.
- Prepare for closing. A few days before closing (also known as settlement), I will contact the title company and the buyer’s agent to ensure that all the necessary forms and documents have been prepared. I will meet with you to review the closing documents and let you know what additional forms and information you need to bring to the closing meeting.
- Close! At the closing meeting, ownership of your property is legally transferred to the buyer. I will be present to advise you and ensure that everything goes according to plan.
Just fill out this form to get started!
Five Reasons to Sell your home with a Baldwin County REALTOR®
- Sell with a custom marketing plan.
- Get your home listed and talked about everywhere, not just in the local paper and on your street.
- Attract buyers via the Internet.
- Have all the paperwork taken care of for you.
- Negotiate with the help of a real estate professional.
As your Seller's Agency, we'll quickly put together a custom marketing plan with an effective price. A well-priced home will often generate competing offers and drive up the final sale value. Our market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices, and home values throughout your area, including expired listings, and properties still on the market. In marketing your home, we also develop a listing that emphasizes its unique and sellable aspects. We then put your home in front of thousands of buyers, establishing it on the local MLS as well as broader ones, new listings sheets, and Realtor publications.
Our network of professional real estate contacts and buyers throughout the nation will also have the opportunity to check out your listing. In addition, we'll use the Internet, and this professionally optimized website, to make your listing highly visible. With more than 80 per cent of buyers checking the web first when looking for a home, that's a part of your marketing strategy you can't afford to miss.
Without the help of a Realtor, marketing your home can be time consuming and difficult. Advertising in the media is often expensive, and many buyers are reluctant to consider homes listed "For Sale by Owner."
When we list your home, we do so at no additional cost. When you start to get offers, we can represent you during the emotionally charged negotiating process and ensure you get the best price, with favorable closing terms that are clearly spelled out. As your professional aides, we also and take care of all paperwork related to the sale.
For most of us, our home is our biggest investment. When it's time to sell, get the value you deserve with the help of a professional Realtor.
If you'd like to get in touch about your next home sale today, please contact us whenever you'd like to hear about our internet marketing plan for selling Baldwin County Real Estate in Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Fort Morgan, Point Clear, Fairhope, Montrose, Daphne, Spanish Fort, and Malbis, AL.
Fill out the form below for your free home evaluation:
Guide to working with a professional - From The National Association of Realtors®.